Property Restoration New Jersey & Pennsylvania
Few emergencies in the home are more unnerving than a water disaster. Water can compromise your living spaces, destroy your belongings, and throw your entire life into a state of turmoil.
RestorePro NJ understands that when water invades your home, you need immediate action. On call 24/7, our licensed restoration contractors arrive promptly, assess the extent of your water damage immediately and start remediation right then and there.
You can’t stop a storm.
- Immediately ensure the safety of all occupants
- Turn off power and gas to the property
- Extract all water from the flooded area
- Inspect, evaluate and document all water damage
- Recommend a complete drying out plan to restore the water damaged area to its pre-flooded condition
- Provide a detailed estimate of the water damage cleanup and mold remediation, if necessary, up-front.
- Work directly with your insurance company for fast resolution
Reputable and thorough, RestorePro guarantees your satisfaction by:
Responding to NJ and PA water emergencies any hour of the day, any day of the week
Using state-of-the art moisture detection monitors to determine if wet flooring, carpeting, pad, woodwork, and walls can be dried and salvaged. If it can be saved, it will be saved.
Assigning a professional, knowledgeable supervisor who understands how stressful a water damage cleanup can be to see your property reconstruction through to completion.
With a strong commitment to every customer and dedication to every job, RestorePro NJ guarantees your 100% satisfaction. Years of water damage cleanup experience serving New Jersey’s Mercer County, Hunterdon County, Burlington County, as well as Pennsylvania’s Bucks County and surrounding areas, has given Restore Pro countless satisfied customers who can attest to the company’s exceptional service. Ask for references!
Water and Mold
For more information about fire and water damage restoration, sewage cleanup, mold remediation, flood damage, or for general questions about RestorePro, please contact us.